Questions and Answers (Q/A)
About our courses!
Mostrar / Ocultar


My name is Juan A. Martinez – Founder/Director of Pan American School of Travel AKA U.S. Training Center; both schools of the city of New York, NY, USA. I have prepared more than thirty (30) questions and answers (Q/A) for those interested to become a passenger customer service agent in the USA or any other country around the world.

A: Yes, Pan American School of Travel is register under laws of the State of New York.
A: The basic requirements are as follows:
  • Must be at least 18 years of age
  • High School Diploma/GED
  • Bi-lingual English/ other Language
A: No, it is not necessary but the training will improve your job opportunities Around the World.
A: You can Get a job worldwide at:
  • Airports
  • Reservations
  • Ticketing
  • Group Department
  • Travel Agencies
  • Tour Operators
  • Open your Own agency
A: On a daily basic the airlines, travel agencies, Tour Operators and related companies offer trainees positions in:
  • Canada
  • USA
  • Mexico
  • Central America
  • The Caribbean
  • Tour Operators
  • South America
  • Europe
  • Africa
  • The Middle East
  • Far East/ Asia
  • Oceania, and
  • Other Countries

Or you can open your own travel agency in the country of your preference!

A: Yes, the Airport Passenger Customer Service Course it can be completed in only five (5) Weeks based on twenty five (25) hours per week
A: Our Airport Pax Customer service Course consists of twenty (20) Modules plus final Test; and the student can see a partial listing of each module for better decision about talken our course.
A: Yes, you will learn all of these topics in each Module and much more.
A: Yes, we accept Debit and all major Credit Cards
A: Yes, we have job placement orientation.
A: As we stated in the beginning of the questions and answers, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
A: Yes, what matters is your determination not your age.
A: The candidates interested in opening a travel agency must speak with an attorney about the basics requirements in the state or country where the travel agency will operate.

Those Interested to Start a Home or store front travel agency within the USA, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Island, can check Google and look for ARC VTC (verified Travel Consultand) and Read Carefully the rules and regulations to apply for the ARC approval code to deal directly with the airlines and make the full commission if any.

Outside the USA, Puerto Rico and the US Virgen Island, the Interested can check Google and Look for IATA VTC, and Work with an IATA approved travel Agent.

A: Depends on Passenger destination and the airline but between $25-$75 per ticket.
A: Thirty-five (35) to forty-five (45) people traveling and returning together.
A: Depends of the group destination but not less than $150.00 to $175.00 per person plus other benefits such as free airline ticket as a tour conductor and the hotel accommodations.
A: The Basic requirements for the new applicants interested in the ARC/IATA license accreditationa are:
  • Office Space
  • A registered compay or corporation
  • Company bank Account
  • Company financial statement
  • Letter of credit or bond of US$20,000.00
  • Owner (s) personal financial statement (s)
  • An ARC qualifier specialist (AQS)
  • And other basics Requirements Such as photos of the place etc.
A: Yes, we will mail the studente the graduation certificate by mail and a Job Placement orientation Manual.
A: No, the new agents need an ARC qualifer specialist (AQS) in order to get the ARC/IATA license Accreditation.
A: Yes, the ARC qualifier specialist (AQS) is valid worldwide and accepted by the IATA
A: The ARC/IATA accreditation process shall take from ninety to one hundred and twenty (90-120) days.


Juan A. Martinez

  © Copyright 2017 by Ideas Office Solutions.
Teléfonos (809) 866-6190